- Connect with Weather Central at the scheduled time. If there are problems connecting, contact Robert Moore at 304-243-2063 or 304-215-5114.
- Weather Central will welcome you. Each team's representative will present the team's prediction.
- Day 4 graphs and data will follow at appropriate times. Revisions and updates about weather conditions will be reported to Weather Central.
- The event will conclude with students' final reports and comments from Weather Central.
During the event your role is that of local facilitator and coordinator. You will:
- Act as the point person for Weather Central.
- Establish a protocol for students' communications with Weather Central.
- Distribute maps, graphs, and supplies at the appropriate times or as requested by Weather Central.
- Coordinate team reports.
- Encourage interaction between the teams.
- Urge students to ask questions, analyze data, and draw conclusions.
- Point students in the right direction, but avoid providing answers yourself.
- Ask students to pose questions to Weather Central when appropriate.