- Debrief student teams immediately after the event. Questions might include:
- How did you arrive at your final weather forecast?
- What was your team's role in the final prediction?
- Assess student performance with this suggested rubric.
- Students may research the weather event featured in the simulation.
- Students may record local weather data for a period of time and use it to make a local forecast.
- Students may contact the local news organizations and report about the simulation. Here is a sample press release.
- Students may present their findings at a PTA meeting or school assembly.