Team ChecksheetHome | Fast Facts | Picture Help | Maps and Graphs
Before the Event
- Research your team's topic (air pressure, humidity, winds, or
- Familiarize yourself with the STORM-E web site.
- Locate, study, and complete your team's days 1 - 3 maps and graphs.
- Has the data changed from day 1 to 3? What do those results mean?
- Do you notice any strong trends or patterns?
- Your team must be prepared to report to Weather Central at the
beginning of the videoconference. Include a prediction of
weather conditions on day 4.
On the Day of the Event
- Present your team report including prediction to Weather Central.
- Do you need any additional information? Ask Weather Central or
other weather teams for help.
- Report any forecast revisions or updates to Weather Central.
- Locate, study, and complete the day 4 map. Examine the information
to see how closely it matches your predictions. Do you need
to change your forecast?
- Continue to record and analyze weather data.
- Be prepared to give a final report to Weather Central at the end
of the videoconference.